1. Middle management positions, responsible for the main objectives and plans in their functional areas;
2. Develop, participate in or assist the upper level to implement relevant policies and systems;
3. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the department and the management, guidance, training and evaluation of the staff of the department;
4. Guide and coordinate the work of financial audit, audit and accounting and supervise their implementation;
5. Formulate, maintain, and improve the company's financial management procedures and policies, and formulate annual and quarterly financial plans;
6. Provide financial reports and necessary financial analysis to the company's management;
7. Responsible for organizing the cost management of the company;
8. Carry out cost forecasting, control, accounting, analysis and assessment to ensure the completion of the company's profit indicators.
1. Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, economics, management, etc., requires intermediate titles. Certified public accountant is preferred;
2. More than five years of financial management or more than three years of work experience in equivalent management positions; experience in financial industry in the real estate industry is preferred!
3. Familiar with national financial policies, corporate financial systems and procedures, accounting computerization, proficient in relevant fiscal and tax laws and regulations;
4. Strong ability in cost management, risk control and financial analysis;
5, good organization, coordination, communication skills, and teamwork spirit, can withstand greater work pressure.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to the email address: email@example.com